The club must have all 2015 (last year’s) playing members registered by the 15th March, without exception. Any 2015 player not registered with Broadford by the 15th will miss the deadline for registration with the County Board and, consequently, will not be able to play this year. Unfortunately there can be no exceptions as this is governed by the County Board, not Broadford Camogie Club.
New players not registered last year should also register by the 15th March in order to avoid the County Registration Charge of €30 which is payable for registration of new players after the County Board deadline date.
We are requesting everyone registering this year to please download a copy of the club’s registration form and bring the completed form along to the registration evening. This is so that we can get through registration as quickly and efficiently as possible. Two form options are available:
- A MS Word document that will allow you to complete the form on-line before printing. When editing the document you will need to enable macros and navigate the form using your mouse or arrow keys.
- A PDF file that you can print and then fill in manually.
If you cannot print off the form before registration there will still be forms available in the clubhouse for you to complete on the night.
Membership fees are as follows:
- €30 for players under 8
- €50 for players 9 and over
- €100 maximum for family with more than 2 players
- €10 for non-players - entitles this member to vote at AGM
Full details can be found in the letter that will be sent to all members and can also be downloaded below.
Thanks you for your support and looking forward to a great year ahead.